Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mail Call!

As a wedding planner I sure get a plethora of magazines, catalogs, post cards and other items in the mail. While some may consider these things junk…I, myself LOVE to flip through the catalogs and read the mail to see what kinds of treasures I can find. (Plus…they make great blog posts!) Today I received the Oriental Trading catalog, the one catered to weddings. While I have purchased items form Oriental Trading before, quality has been somewhat questionable…but I have never purchased from their wedding line. So you might say I have hope for it. As I flipped through the catalog, I was so excited to see what they had this time around. They had a great line of black and white products and even a line for summer, fall, winter and spring! If you're looking for some ideas… check it out!
www.orientaltrading.com

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry